My regular teaching is primarily in the Theory and History of Psychology master programme, for which I am responsible for two courses:
- Writing Skills (7 weeks), first half: 1A & 1B
- Boundaries of Psychology (7 weeks), third quarter: 2A
Interested students can also find me in…
- Conceptual Issues in Psychology (3.5 lectures), first quarter: 1A
- Brain, Consciousness, and Society (1 lectures), second quarter: 1B
These all seem to be popular with visiting students. Arrangements can be made with the Exchange Office.
My teaching in the psychology bachelor is more limited. Presently….
- Controversies in Psychology (2 lectures), first quarter of third year: 1A
- Honours theoretical seminar (2 weeks of practica), second half of third year: 2A & 2B
Theory and History Forum
My group runs a colloquium series where our faculty share their ongoing research, graduate students present their proposals, and guests share their insights. If you would like to join us, please email Maarten Derksen. (Bachelor students are welcome.)
Theory and History PhD
We also supervise PhD projects. If you are interested, please email Annette Mülberger. (Scholarship positions will be posted to the central job opportunities board.)
National PhD Training in STS
Our faculty are also members of the Netherlands Graduate Research School of Science, Technology and Modern Culture (known by the Dutch acronym as “WTMC“). If you are interested in joining, please contact Anne Beaulieu.
Special arrangement with York University, Canada
I also have the pleasure to serve as an Adjunct Professor with the Historical, Theoretical, and Critical Studies of Psychology Graduate Program at York University in Toronto, Canada. I have supervised academic breadth comprehensive projects and can serve on committees.